ENG New site

Advanced search
[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Show off your work
werdnaforeverDate: Monday, 09.02.2015, 17:16 | Message # 721
World Builder
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 897
Status: Offline
It's been quite a while since I posted in this thread I made to basically show off my own work- work like this

and this
 
DoctorOfSpaceDate: Monday, 02.03.2015, 06:03 | Message # 722
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Messages: 3600
Status: Offline
Some pictures I took a few months back








Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
 
WatsisnameDate: Monday, 02.03.2015, 08:13 | Message # 723
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
United States
Messages: 2613
Status: Offline
Superb shots, and love the herons. I have a hard time getting close enough for a good photo as they spook very easily.




 
VoekoevakaDate: Monday, 02.03.2015, 15:28 | Message # 724
World Builder
Group: SE team
France
Messages: 1016
Status: Offline
New song !

https://soundcloud.com/o-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-1-12/communicating-with-you





Want some music of mine ? Please go here !

 
DoctorOfSpaceDate: Tuesday, 03.03.2015, 22:36 | Message # 725
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Messages: 3600
Status: Offline
Quote Watsisname ()
I have a hard time getting close enough for a good photo as they spook very easily.


The trick is to not get close. wink





Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
 
WatsisnameDate: Wednesday, 04.03.2015, 01:58 | Message # 726
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
United States
Messages: 2613
Status: Offline
When I say close I mean even 30-50 feet out for a telephoto. The great blues on the bay have a really big sense of personal space. tongue




 
Billy_MayesDate: Sunday, 08.03.2015, 19:05 | Message # 727
Pioneer
Group: Users
Finland
Messages: 485
Status: Offline
Made a free animation for a raffle at /r/randomactsoftf2.



It took about a month, though. biggrin





AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Quad-Core - AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB VRAM - 4GB RAM - 1680x1050 75 Hz Samsung screen
 
WwadlolDate: Monday, 09.03.2015, 22:25 | Message # 728
Space Pilot
Group: Users
Norway
Messages: 107
Status: Offline
A silly video i made in Garry's mod in my free time.



Edited by Wwadlol - Monday, 09.03.2015, 22:25
 
Billy_MayesDate: Tuesday, 10.03.2015, 14:26 | Message # 729
Pioneer
Group: Users
Finland
Messages: 485
Status: Offline
Wwadlol, wow, how did you make the exploding airplane? It looks so cool!




AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Quad-Core - AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB VRAM - 4GB RAM - 1680x1050 75 Hz Samsung screen
 
WwadlolDate: Tuesday, 10.03.2015, 15:02 | Message # 730
Space Pilot
Group: Users
Norway
Messages: 107
Status: Offline
Quote Billy_Mayes ()
how did you make the exploding airplane?

It's actually from Left 4 dead and not Gmod.
I recreated the map in the beginning and ported it over to L4d2, and then added in the plane which is just an animation.
So i switched games between when the ragdolls are flying everywhere, and over to l4d2 when the plane appears.
 
Antza2Date: Wednesday, 11.03.2015, 10:36 | Message # 731
World Builder
Group: Global Moderators
Finland
Messages: 1049
Status: Offline






Go to antza2.deviantart.com for cool photos!
 
QuontexDate: Wednesday, 11.03.2015, 13:18 | Message # 732
Explorer
Group: Users
Australia
Messages: 155
Status: Offline
Daym, They are nice. This is all I have, not the best in the world but I'm proud of it. It actually my avatar just uncompressed and what not.






 
LucasDate: Thursday, 19.03.2015, 12:56 | Message # 733
Astronaut
Group: Users
Sweden
Messages: 46
Status: Offline
Ugly ball, but I've created it myself. In Celestia, not in Space Engine sad

 
DoctorOfSpaceDate: Thursday, 19.03.2015, 21:27 | Message # 734
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Messages: 3600
Status: Offline









Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
 
LucasDate: Friday, 20.03.2015, 01:33 | Message # 735
Astronaut
Group: Users
Sweden
Messages: 46
Status: Offline
 
Search: