ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » Hello - From New Members (New to the community? Then say hello in this thread)
Hello - From New Members
khaos526Date: Monday, 12.09.2016, 16:07 | Message # 181
Observer
Group: Users
United States
"Been reading around however that I need to make 10 replies before creating a thread? dry (FYI, that particular piece of information is not mentioned in forum rules at all)". That's good to know, I wasn't seeing that anywhere and was getting very confused why I was unable to actually start a thread on an issue I was having that I hadn't seen reported yet...

JackDoleDate: Monday, 12.09.2016, 16:43 | Message # 182
Star Engineer
Group: Local Moderators
Germany
Quote Mobiyus ()
Been reading around however that I need to make 10 replies before creating a thread? dry (FYI, that particular piece of information is not mentioned in forum rules at all)

The original message is here:
Significant changes in the organization of the forum.
But it required only five posts.

That it should be ten posts, seems to be a mistake. dry

Don't forget to look here.

davidfp2001Date: Monday, 12.09.2016, 18:49 | Message # 183
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Fantastic software! A billion thanks to the author, who is obviously a genius! SpaceEngineer smile

AbraxasDate: Thursday, 22.09.2016, 15:36 | Message # 184
Observer
United States
Hello everyone! I've been playing SE for just over a month now, I figured I'd sign up and see what the community has to offer! smile

ed65loveDate: Friday, 23.09.2016, 02:27 | Message # 185
Observer
Australia
Gday from down under, this is utterly superb! I'm making a short film based in space, and this is perfect.

I'm afraid I have a few typical newbie questions, so I'll post separately. And yes, I have searched smile

overtheline92Date: Thursday, 06.10.2016, 15:47 | Message # 186
Observer
United Kingdom
hello

am new here just signed up but have been using space engine for some time - if anyone is interested in work i upload every now and again ehre is a short cinematic i did recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=527aEwVoC-c

El_Kocurro1992Date: Monday, 10.10.2016, 18:35 | Message # 187
Observer
Pirate
Witam Wszystkich, Jestem tutaj nowy i mam nadzieję że moja obecność tutaj wprowadzi coś nowego smile .
Pozdrowienia z Polski ! cool

# Im Need Polish section of forum biggrin

NoXionDate: Monday, 24.10.2016, 01:19 | Message # 188
Observer
United Kingdom
Hello everyone. I've known about Space Engine for a few years now, but I'm really impressed with version 0.9.8.0. I used to play around with Celestia, still do in fact. I'd like to import all the add-ons in Celestia into space engine, then my virtual universe exploration experience would be complete.

swefanDate: Friday, 28.10.2016, 19:08 | Message # 189
Observer
Italy
Hello I'm Italian and I love space-sim games like Elite Dangerous, X3 series, Space Rangers and Space Engine wonderful 3D space simulator... Thanks!!!

BananaDate: Tuesday, 08.11.2016, 02:11 | Message # 190
Astronaut
United States
Hello! I can hardly consider myself a brand new member as I registered a few months ago, but I have not introduced myself. I began playing Space Engine just a few days before I began using this forum, so I am not the most experienced player yet. Also, I enjoy bananas quite a bit.

Hello.

KaderfDate: Tuesday, 22.11.2016, 19:09 | Message # 191
Observer
United States
Hello! I love space, but I don't know much about the numbers and math and what does what and I'm really excited to use this program to help me expand my understanding of the huge universe we happen to be in! I'm excited to be a member of this community c:

turdatoDate: Thursday, 08.12.2016, 16:23 | Message # 192
Observer
United States
Looks great - finding it difficult to ask a question on these forums though, as it doesn't allow me to post a new thread.

I was wondering if it was possible to record and playback scripts of 'tours' that look nice, I saw a thread in the search but it's very old and since then the engine was updated many times.

If there is a way, is there a place where people can submit these tours as scripts for playback? Thank you!

MosfetDate: Friday, 09.12.2016, 00:08 | Message # 193
World Builder
Italy
Hi turdato, as far as I know SpaceEngineer is implementing this scripting capability right now, so it's safe to assume it will be available in a reasonably near future, at least in its first version.

"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Douglas N. Adams
My mods
Asus x555ub: cpu i5-6200u - ram 4gb - gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram

turdatoDate: Friday, 09.12.2016, 04:16 | Message # 194
Observer
United States
Thank you Mosfet!!!

Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » Hello - From New Members (New to the community? Then say hello in this thread)
Search: