ENG New site

Advanced search
[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Show off your work
HarbingerDawnDate: Friday, 10.05.2013, 23:10 | Message # 226
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Messages: 8717
Status: Offline
The third series of images in my photography exhibition will be on lightning. These are all old images from when I was new to using DSLRs. I haven't had an opportunity to take lightning photos in a few years.


Series 1 and 2





All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM


Edited by HarbingerDawn - Friday, 10.05.2013, 23:11
 
Antza2Date: Sunday, 12.05.2013, 21:41 | Message # 227
World Builder
Group: Global Moderators
Finland
Messages: 1049
Status: Offline
Some pics i took today.

Added 12.05.2013






Go to antza2.deviantart.com for cool photos!
 
HarbingerDawnDate: Monday, 13.05.2013, 01:38 | Message # 228
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Messages: 8717
Status: Offline
The fourth series of images in my photography exhibition will be of aerial photography. I also have some aerial photographs in the astrophotography thread here.


Series 1, 2, 3





All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM
 
SolarisDate: Monday, 13.05.2013, 16:28 | Message # 229
World Builder
Group: Global Moderators
France
Messages: 731
Status: Offline
Really cool images guys ! cool
 
NovaSiliskoDate: Wednesday, 15.05.2013, 05:59 | Message # 230
Explorer
Group: SE team
United States
Messages: 288
Status: Offline
I found some baby mice earlier today:

 
Antza2Date: Wednesday, 15.05.2013, 09:29 | Message # 231
World Builder
Group: Global Moderators
Finland
Messages: 1049
Status: Offline
There was a bird in the garage.


Quote (NovaSilisko)
I found some baby mice earlier today:

Awww

Some more pictures





Go to antza2.deviantart.com for cool photos!
 
Antza2Date: Thursday, 16.05.2013, 10:50 | Message # 232
World Builder
Group: Global Moderators
Finland
Messages: 1049
Status: Offline
Took these last night.







Go to antza2.deviantart.com for cool photos!
 
VoekoevakaDate: Saturday, 18.05.2013, 15:39 | Message # 233
World Builder
Group: SE team
France
Messages: 1016
Status: Offline
Quote (NovaSilisko)
Remastered/edited The Good Earth, far less knife+ear now


I've listened it, and this is great stuff. Maybe you can set the bass louder and complexify the drums near the end to have a strong ending.

I wrote myself this song a few month ago, and finished this a few days ago. This is an acoustic song, with arabic and celtic inspirations.





Want some music of mine ? Please go here !



Edited by Voekoevaka - Saturday, 18.05.2013, 15:44
 
DisasterpieceDate: Saturday, 18.05.2013, 19:49 | Message # 234
World Builder
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 640
Status: Offline
Quote (NovaSilisko)
I found some baby mice earlier today

Did you splatter the little vermin's guts on to the wall behind it?





I play teh spase engien
 
HarbingerDawnDate: Saturday, 18.05.2013, 19:54 | Message # 235
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Messages: 8717
Status: Offline
Quote (Disasterpiece)
Did you splatter the little vermin's guts on to the wall behind it?

D: What?! It's way too cute to do something like that! sad You need help man.





All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM
 
DisasterpieceDate: Saturday, 18.05.2013, 20:12 | Message # 236
World Builder
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 640
Status: Offline
Quote (HarbingerDawn)
D: What?! It's way too cute to do something like that! You need help man.

So I shouldn't post any pictures of my dissection projects involving the internal functions of a living chipmunk?

To keep things on topic, here is a picture of the ballista I built for a school project:


Attachments: 4210512.jpg (263.0 Kb) · 4624191.jpg (253.5 Kb)





I play teh spase engien
 
HarbingerDawnDate: Saturday, 18.05.2013, 20:38 | Message # 237
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Messages: 8717
Status: Offline
Quote (Disasterpiece)
To keep things on topic, here is a picture of the ballista I built for a school project:

That's pretty cool!





All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM
 
DisasterpieceDate: Saturday, 18.05.2013, 20:51 | Message # 238
World Builder
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 640
Status: Offline
Quote (HarbingerDawn)
That's pretty cool!

Thanks, it had some problems catching the bolts, but once I ironed those out it would shoot about 90-100 feet.





I play teh spase engien
 
NovaSiliskoDate: Saturday, 18.05.2013, 21:50 | Message # 239
Explorer
Group: SE team
United States
Messages: 288
Status: Offline
Quote (Disasterpiece)
So I shouldn't post any pictures of my dissection projects involving the internal functions of a living chipmunk?


Quote (HarbingerDawn)
You need help man.
 
NovaSiliskoDate: Thursday, 23.05.2013, 09:14 | Message # 240
Explorer
Group: SE team
United States
Messages: 288
Status: Offline
https://soundcloud.com/triassic/feather-and-hammer-draft
 
Search: