|
Space Engine with ReShade.
|
|
| BendingSpace | Date: Saturday, 11.04.2015, 16:05 | Message # 76 |
 Observer
Group: Newbies
Turkey
Messages: 7
Status: Offline
| Reshade is recreate (generate, rendering) planets and moons ? In my think and my opinions they creating moons so close to planets Specially i saw this a planet hard by a star ... many examples
|
| |
| |
| Inarius | Date: Sunday, 19.04.2015, 15:56 | Message # 77 |
 Explorer
Group: Local Moderators
France
Messages: 237
Status: Offline
| Has anybody made reShade working with the new version ?
|
| |
| |
| yaqdark | Date: Thursday, 28.05.2015, 02:17 | Message # 78 |
 Astronaut
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 53
Status: Offline
| Quote Inarius (  ) Has anybody made reShade working with the new version ?
Yep, works fine for me. See this thread: http://en.spaceengine.org/forum/17-3062-1
|
| |
| |
| isdebesl | Date: Monday, 01.06.2015, 06:22 | Message # 79 |
 Space Pilot
Group: Users
Indonesia
Messages: 87
Status: Offline
| my SE is fine, but the reshade effects doesn't work
|
| |
| |
| n0b0dy | Date: Monday, 01.06.2015, 07:53 | Message # 80 |
 Explorer
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 297
Status: Offline
| Quote isdebesl (  ) but the reshade effects doesn't work
SE 0974 patch 3 works perfect with latest Reshade 0.18.4 and MasterEffects 1.1.190. SE doesn't even crash during launch and exit anymore (at least up to now it hasn't CTD a single time on my system )
Make sure you follow installation instructions in the respective readme's
Edited by n0b0dy - Monday, 01.06.2015, 07:55 |
| |
| |
| isdebesl | Date: Monday, 01.06.2015, 11:19 | Message # 81 |
 Space Pilot
Group: Users
Indonesia
Messages: 87
Status: Offline
| I'm using ReShade 0.18.4 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Beta 8 with setup tool, it says Success but there is no reshade effects in my SE
|
| |
| |
| BlueDrache | Date: Tuesday, 02.06.2015, 05:54 | Message # 82 |
 Space Pilot
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 87
Status: Offline
| I'm thinking of installing, but doesn't this change the "seed" that the universe develops its procedural items?
|
| |
| |
| n0b0dy | Date: Tuesday, 02.06.2015, 06:23 | Message # 83 |
 Explorer
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 297
Status: Offline
| Quote isdebesl (  ) I'm using ReShade 0.18.4 Public Beta with SweetFX 2.0 Beta 8 with setup tool, it says Success but there is no reshade effects in my SE
I think (but I am not sure and I am not at my SE machine now) that you need to press a button on your keyboard to activate sweetFX. In contrast Mastereffects loads automatically when it is installed in the same folder as ReShade.dll. Also make sure Reshade32.dll is renamed to OpenGL32.dll once inside SE\system folder.
Quote BlueDrache (  ) I'm thinking of installing, but doesn't this change the "seed" that the universe develops its procedural items?
It does but it doesn't affect all locations. I don't understand why it does on the 1st place though since it works at a layer above SE's own Opengl interface - but I am no programmer anyway so
|
| |
| |
| isdebesl | Date: Tuesday, 02.06.2015, 13:47 | Message # 84 |
 Space Pilot
Group: Users
Indonesia
Messages: 87
Status: Offline
| what button? edit: nvm found my problem, "Your graphics card does not seem to support OpenGL 4.3. Initialization failed.", now i have to wait until i got lots o' money. That means, reshade doesn't work for me until i updated my driver
Edited by isdebesl - Tuesday, 02.06.2015, 14:24 |
| |
| |
| BlueDrache | Date: Tuesday, 02.06.2015, 23:42 | Message # 85 |
 Space Pilot
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 87
Status: Offline
| Quote n0b0dy (  ) It does but it doesn't affect all locations. I don't understand why it does on the 1st place though since it works at a layer above SE's own Opengl interface - but I am no programmer anyway so unsure
That would explain why I have a difficult time seeing some individuals' planets, even with the proper RS code, it still comes up "Resource not found"
|
| |
| |
| christopherguinnup | Date: Saturday, 13.06.2015, 01:40 | Message # 86 |
 Observer
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 11
Status: Offline
| Quote DoctorOfSpace (  ) Attachments: 0286810.fx(119Kb) It appears that MasterEffects has moved the user-tweaked variables to MasterEffects.h and made a bunch of code changes to ReShade.fx? Currently trying to get this working.
|
| |
| |
| Bambusman | Date: Saturday, 13.06.2015, 13:30 | Message # 87 |
 Pioneer
Group: SE team
Germany
Messages: 408
Status: Offline
| Quote gazelle (  ) How can I remove it? delete the reshade files.
|
| |
| |
| gazelle | Date: Saturday, 13.06.2015, 13:40 | Message # 88 |
|
Astronaut
Group: Users
Korea
Messages: 51
Status: Offline
| I removed all files on the systems directory, but it keeps working. Spacecrafts are black.
|
| |
| |
| Bambusman | Date: Saturday, 13.06.2015, 13:45 | Message # 89 |
 Pioneer
Group: SE team
Germany
Messages: 408
Status: Offline
| gazelle, if you deleted all the files reshade shouldnt work anymore. youre spacecraft bug has nothing to do with reshade.
Edited by Bambusman - Saturday, 13.06.2015, 13:45 |
| |
| |
| xRasor | Date: Thursday, 25.06.2015, 07:35 | Message # 90 |
 Observer
Group: Newbies
United Kingdom
Messages: 8
Status: Offline
| Finally got it working, been tweaking with some templates and got some amazing screenshots
My favorite by far Nice peach coloured clouds Jupiter comparison Nice blue planet Green planet with some artifacts Nice blue gas giant Pink! Still need to tweak the contrast (Looks horrible inside the atmosphere (Horizon too bright, sky too dark))
Also working on this for in atmosphere shots
All my good screenshots here: http://xrasor.imgur.com/all/
New to the forums and I thought I would share the cool shots this tip helped me get Dont kill me please ;-;
Edited by xRasor - Saturday, 04.07.2015, 18:15 |
| |
| |