ENG New site

Advanced search
[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Video game thread
pebbleDate: Monday, 24.03.2014, 02:43 | Message # 601
Astronaut
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 76
Status: Offline
Wow, I just love Assetto Corsa.

 
DoctorOfSpaceDate: Saturday, 12.04.2014, 17:02 | Message # 602
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Messages: 3600
Status: Offline





Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
 
TenebristhedarkenedDate: Sunday, 13.04.2014, 01:11 | Message # 603
Space Tourist
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 29
Status: Offline
Did any of you ever see the Thrive Project? They are trying to create a game that spore never was.

http://thrivegame.forum-free.ca/forum
 
DoctorOfSpaceDate: Sunday, 13.04.2014, 13:09 | Message # 604
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Messages: 3600
Status: Offline
Quote Tenebristhedarkened ()
Did any of you ever see the Thrive Project? They are trying to create a game that spore never was.


I have no problem with someone starting a thread for a game. I do have a problem when the first post of that thread is only a couple sentences and a link. This lack of quality does not qualify as new thread material so I merged your thread with the current general video games thread. You are welcome to make a thread when you are willing to put effort into it, otherwise discuss it here.





Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
 
SalvoDate: Sunday, 13.04.2014, 20:25 | Message # 605
Star Engineer
Group: Local Moderators
Italy
Messages: 1400
Status: Offline
anonymousgamer, hahahahaha, so true biggrin (I'm kind of late, though)

Quote pebble ()
I just love Assetto Corsa.

I love it too! I can't wait to try it smile


DoctorOfSpace, wow cry





The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 GPU: ASUS Radeon R9 270 RAM: 8 GBs

(still don't know why everyone is doing this...)


Edited by Salvo - Sunday, 13.04.2014, 20:26
 
NovaSiliskoDate: Monday, 21.04.2014, 21:06 | Message # 606
Explorer
Group: SE team
United States
Messages: 288
Status: Offline
 
Billy_MayesDate: Monday, 21.04.2014, 22:35 | Message # 607
Pioneer
Group: Users
Finland
Messages: 485
Status: Offline
Just got FTL: Faster Than Light.

It's great, though quite different from what I thought. It seems quite short,
but with many ways to approach it.

I like the rogue-like-aspect of it, though it's much more forgiving
and easier to learn than most rogue-like games I've played.

Does anyone else here play it?





AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2 GHz Quad-Core - AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB VRAM - 4GB RAM - 1680x1050 75 Hz Samsung screen
 
DoctorOfSpaceDate: Wednesday, 23.04.2014, 06:24 | Message # 608
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Messages: 3600
Status: Offline
Earth Spacedock in Star Trek Online got an overhaul.



They changed a bunch with the recent update, though the game runs worse. Used to pull 60 FPS maxed out, now it dips all the time sad





Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
 
HarbingerDawnDate: Wednesday, 23.04.2014, 08:02 | Message # 609
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Messages: 8717
Status: Offline
My, what beautiful antialiasing you have there.




All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM
 
Antza2Date: Wednesday, 23.04.2014, 18:40 | Message # 610
World Builder
Group: Global Moderators
Finland
Messages: 1049
Status: Offline
I have a minecraft server running at 91.154.246.68
You are free to join. Play nice.





Go to antza2.deviantart.com for cool photos!
 
HarbingerDawnDate: Friday, 25.04.2014, 06:05 | Message # 611
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Messages: 8717
Status: Offline
So... apparently, the Danish government created a model of Denmark in Minecraft... at 1:1 scale.






All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM
 
DoctorOfSpaceDate: Friday, 25.04.2014, 06:43 | Message # 612
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Messages: 3600
Status: Offline
Glitching into places on the new Earth Spacedock




11/10 game design





Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
 
SolarLinerDate: Friday, 25.04.2014, 16:19 | Message # 613
Explorer
Group: Users
France
Messages: 267
Status: Offline
Orbiter got a new beta:






http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=33798





custom landing page to share: http://bit.ly/spaceengine
 
ExognosisDate: Sunday, 27.04.2014, 05:25 | Message # 614
Space Tourist
Group: Users
Portugal
Messages: 39
Status: Offline
Quote HarbingerDawn ()
So... apparently, the Danish government created a model of Denmark in Minecraft... at 1:1 scale.


Proof that the government has absolutely nothing to do.





http://exognosis.tumblr.com - Space travel logs by Captain Mirowe aboard the S. E. Exognosis.
 
RockoRocksDate: Sunday, 27.04.2014, 10:05 | Message # 615
World Builder
Group: Users
Belgium
Messages: 674
Status: Offline
Quote SolarLiner ()
Orbiter got a new beta:

WOW!!! That looks absolutely amazing! So much better than the old version. I can't wait to try it.
I wish they would also update Celestia and make it look better like this.





I will be inactive on this forum for the time being. Might come back eventually

AMD AR-3305M APU w/ Radeon HD 1.90 GHz 6,00 GB RAM


Edited by RockoRocks - Sunday, 27.04.2014, 10:09
 
Search: