|
Conspiracy Theories
|
|
| Watsisname | Date: Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 03:10 | Message # 556 |
 Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
United States
Messages: 2613
Status: Offline
| Quote steeljaw354 (  ) Explain why the corona is MILLIONS of degrees while the surface is only thousands.
This, we don't fully know. It has been an unsolved problem in astrophysics for many decades. However, just because we don't know, doesn't mean you should believe any idea that sounds reasonable to you.
Instead, we continue to study it, do the work, and figure things out.
There are lots of interesting, unsolved problems in science. If there weren't, science would stop, and that would be very boring. Here's one I find particularly interesting:
Explain Sonoluminescence. If you can't, then I get to believe whatever I want.
|
| |
| |
| DoctorOfSpace | Date: Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 03:15 | Message # 557 |
 Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Messages: 3600
Status: Offline
| Quote steeljaw354 (  ) you are probably thinking I am an idiot for believing this thus leading to another ban
I removed my post because Watsisname had a better reply coming. Banning over a disagreement on views would be an abuse of power and should never be of concern. Your past bans were due to putting little to no effort into your posts/threads even after receiving a ban and being warned. This is not the place to discuss such things so lets end this here.
Quote steeljaw354 (  ) fine but do so with an Open Mind.
My brother defends the electric universe with a passion. I've read into it and watched many of the videos, but my issues with it are fairly well covered in Watsisname's post.
Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
|
| |
| |
| steeljaw354 | Date: Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 13:04 | Message # 558 |
 World Builder
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 862
Status: Offline
| Sonoluminescence is the emission of short bursts of light from imploding bubbles in a liquid when excited by sound.
I never have understood why the sun's corona is hotter than the surface, if anything a nuclear sun would have the corona be cooler than the surface. The chicken sun is absolute trash compared to the electric sun. Every theory has a few loopholes in it, I'm not saying the electric sun is perfect, I'm saying the nuclear sun is supported by the sub-human trash which run this world and use their slave system of world destroying energies to keep us paying for their stuff, instead of using other energies like solar or wind. I'm tired of paying for bills for these people, while they sit on their high horse and do nothing about the costumer, this world is way to greedy, it needs to stop.
The united states of America hired Nazis scientists, any you know Nazis are very good at telling lies.
Edited by steeljaw354 - Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 13:06 |
| |
| |
| Mosfet | Date: Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 22:39 | Message # 559 |
 World Builder
Group: Users
Italy
Messages: 754
Status: Offline
| Quote steeljaw354 (  ) I'm saying the nuclear sun is supported by the sub-human trash which run this world and use their slave system of world destroying energies to keep us paying for their stuff, instead of using other energies like solar or wind. I'm tired of paying for bills for these people, while they sit on their high horse and do nothing about the costumer, this world is way to greedy, it needs to stop. Having someone calling others "sub-humans" really warms my heart. You know the world will be a better place because of this, it always does when someone reach that level of intellectual confrontation.
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas N. Adams My mods Asus x555ub: cpu i5-6200u - ram 4gb - gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram
Edited by Mosfet - Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 22:41 |
| |
| |
| steeljaw354 | Date: Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 23:19 | Message # 560 |
 World Builder
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 862
Status: Offline
| Well sure some world leaders may be good, but you may never know for sure, I'm always weary of them. I never trust anyone. Look at donald trump, he wants to do good for my country and he wants to beat the all the leftists out of the game, leftists are more Controlling, thus if the country was 100% left it would be an oligarchy or communism, which is NOT what I want for my country. I need somebody like donald trump to step up and do something about my countries issues, obama hasn't done anything for me or my country, if anything he has done bad.
I cheered when the UK left the EU. North Korea needs to done with and so on with other dictatorships. I plan to move to new zealand or Switzerland and sooner or later world war 3 will happen and I will just sit back at disgust at how barbaric humanity was,is, and will become.
Edited by steeljaw354 - Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 23:54 |
| |
| |
| Mosfet | Date: Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 23:50 | Message # 561 |
 World Builder
Group: Users
Italy
Messages: 754
Status: Offline
| You confused UN with UE and your anger is out of place. Or maybe not, since you don't trust anyone.
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas N. Adams My mods Asus x555ub: cpu i5-6200u - ram 4gb - gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram
|
| |
| |
| steeljaw354 | Date: Tuesday, 12.07.2016, 23:55 | Message # 562 |
 World Builder
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 862
Status: Offline
| You mean EU right? Even your somewhat confused.
|
| |
| |
| Mosfet | Date: Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 00:20 | Message # 563 |
 World Builder
Group: Users
Italy
Messages: 754
Status: Offline
| unfortunately I'm Italian. UE = Unione Europea
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." Douglas N. Adams My mods Asus x555ub: cpu i5-6200u - ram 4gb - gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram
|
| |
| |
| steeljaw354 | Date: Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 00:28 | Message # 564 |
 World Builder
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 862
Status: Offline
| Whats so bad about that? At least your country doesn't have a horrible president like mine. Well it does have open borders which does mean terrorists might come in, which is why I support a closed border Europe with stricter immigration laws.
Edited by steeljaw354 - Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 00:28 |
| |
| |
| Salvo | Date: Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 06:20 | Message # 565 |
 Star Engineer
Group: Local Moderators
Italy
Messages: 1400
Status: Offline
| Quote steeljaw354 (  ) At least your country doesn't have a horrible president like mine Sure?

Anyway, we're going too off-topic, this thread is not to talk about US politics (or Italy's politics), it's about conspiracy theories, if you want to talk about conspiracy related to politics it's fine, otherwise use this thread.
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 GPU: ASUS Radeon R9 270 RAM: 8 GBs
(still don't know why everyone is doing this...)
|
| |
| |
| DoctorOfSpace | Date: Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 07:00 | Message # 566 |
 Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Messages: 3600
Status: Offline
|
What do you think did Hitler survive?
I've read some intriguing reports about him living out his golden years in Venezuela, on the Moon, and even on Mars.
Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB
|
| |
| |
| apenpaap | Date: Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 08:33 | Message # 567 |
 World Builder
Group: Users
Antarctica
Messages: 1063
Status: Offline
| Quote steeljaw354 (  ) I'm saying the nuclear sun is supported by the sub-human trash which run this world and use their slave system of world destroying energies to keep us paying for their stuff, instead of using other energies like solar or wind.
Okay, I'll bite. What possible motive does said 'sub-human trash' have of 'supporting' the model of the Sun being run by nuclear energy? And can you actually point me to any instances of one of those people supporting said model?
I occasionally stream at http://www.twitch.tv/magistermystax. Sometimes SE, sometimes other games.
|
| |
| |
| midtskogen | Date: Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 09:36 | Message # 568 |
 Star Engineer
Group: Users
Norway
Messages: 1674
Status: Offline
| Quote steeljaw354 (  ) Explain why the corona is MILLIONS of degrees while the surface is only thousands. I've long wondered if this comparison really makes sense. The corona is mostly made up of vacuum. The density of the corona is very very small.
NIL DIFFICILE VOLENTI
|
| |
| |
| spacer | Date: Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 09:53 | Message # 569 |
 Star Engineer
Group: Users
Israel
Messages: 1258
Status: Offline
| Quote DoctorOfSpace (  ) What do you think did Hitler survive?
I've read some intriguing reports about him living out his golden years in Venezuela, on the Moon, and even on Mars. yeah there is some show in the history channel about ppl that invastigate that and search for clues in south america etc. i watched some episodes of that. it could be true, they even discovered tunnel system in berlin that he could escape at night to a submarine or even some small plane. http://www.history.com/shows/hunting-hitler
"we began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still" -carl sagan
-space engine photographer
Edited by spacer - Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 10:40 |
| |
| |
| steeljaw354 | Date: Wednesday, 13.07.2016, 13:49 | Message # 570 |
 World Builder
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 862
Status: Offline
| Hitler may have survived but I'm not sure
|
| |
| |