ENG New site

Advanced search
[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
[Community Addon] Custom Universe
RoswellDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 04:02 | Message # 451
Pioneer
Group: Users
Canada
Messages: 500
Status: Offline
and the last is Xenon, uh xenon is a bit white lol



There are only 11 atmosphere models O_O, well I need update to fixe that stupid bug or problem. :'(

I show you my last pictures


Attachments: 6839230.jpg (263.4 Kb) · 1399926.png (49.0 Kb)


Edited by Roswell - Saturday, 02.07.2016, 04:12
 
spacerDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 04:11 | Message # 452
Star Engineer
Group: Users
Israel
Messages: 1258
Status: Offline
if you draged the pak file to the addons folder like i told you its need to be all fine.
check in the editor what is the height of that planet atmosphere, sometimes strange things happen in atmosphere models when the its too height. did it like that to all planets?





"we began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still"
-carl sagan

-space engine photographer
 
RoswellDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 04:39 | Message # 453
Pioneer
Group: Users
Canada
Messages: 500
Status: Offline
No I didn't change, they're all 60 in height.

the atmosphere are ugly :'(

Attachments: 8889045.jpg (376.9 Kb)


Edited by Roswell - Saturday, 02.07.2016, 04:50
 
spacerDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:00 | Message # 454
Star Engineer
Group: Users
Israel
Messages: 1258
Status: Offline
Roswell, wait wait. i see you puted all the files in the models folder inside the addons folder, maybe its should work like that but try do what i did. delete all the files you puted there. and put the rar.pak inside the addons folder. without puting all the files inside it in the models folder




"we began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still"
-carl sagan

-space engine photographer
 
RoswellDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:06 | Message # 455
Pioneer
Group: Users
Canada
Messages: 500
Status: Offline
There?



it's doesn't work


Attachments: 6028523.png (48.5 Kb) · 2003838.jpg (453.5 Kb)


Edited by Roswell - Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:09
 
spacerDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:18 | Message # 456
Star Engineer
Group: Users
Israel
Messages: 1258
Status: Offline
like that. see my pak file is a rar and not notepad. maybe that the problem? wacko


see full size here if its too small:
http://imgur.com/IFJgdNE





"we began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still"
-carl sagan

-space engine photographer


Edited by spacer - Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:20
 
RoswellDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:27 | Message # 457
Pioneer
Group: Users
Canada
Messages: 500
Status: Offline
I don't know how to turn into pak :'(

And the problem you windows are in hebrew lol


Edited by Roswell - Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:28
 
spacerDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:31 | Message # 458
Star Engineer
Group: Users
Israel
Messages: 1258
Status: Offline
try to press right click on that notepad file and then click open as... and open it as rar.
if you dont have winrar, download it
then just put it inside the addons folder like in my image.





"we began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still"
-carl sagan

-space engine photographer


Edited by spacer - Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:32
 
RoswellDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:45 | Message # 459
Pioneer
Group: Users
Canada
Messages: 500
Status: Offline
I have winrar, but I can't follow easily -_-
 
spacerDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:51 | Message # 460
Star Engineer
Group: Users
Israel
Messages: 1258
Status: Offline
did you try to open that notepad file with rar? you can right click on it and then press open as...
and then find winrar and open it with it





"we began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still"
-carl sagan

-space engine photographer
 
RoswellDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 05:55 | Message # 461
Pioneer
Group: Users
Canada
Messages: 500
Status: Offline
I HATE WINRAR! I CAN'T TURN INTO PAK. I THIS STUPIUD PROGRAM WinRAR are suck grrrrrrrrrr ! angry2

OMG WAIT i FOUND WHY IT'S DOESN'T WORK LOL ONCE IN OPEN THE WINRAR I NEED TO RENAME THE ".cfg" INTO ".pak" AND IT'S WORK :O

sorry for caps XD

SURPRISE !



I tested the game and it's doesn't work -_-

Attachments: 6959398.png (28.8 Kb)


Edited by Roswell - Saturday, 02.07.2016, 07:08
 
RoswellDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 06:47 | Message # 462
Pioneer
Group: Users
Canada
Messages: 500
Status: Offline
I uninstall the stupid winrar I hate it I can't follow it's it's time to delete it -_-

Now to turn back to normal. I hate WinRaR.


Edited by Roswell - Saturday, 02.07.2016, 07:09
 
OstariskDate: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 08:28 | Message # 463
Pioneer
Group: Users
Australia
Messages: 451
Status: Offline
Roswell, why are you extracting anything? everything is there, so you can just put in in the addons folder





My mods
 
simonecinque1992Date: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 12:56 | Message # 464
Pioneer
Group: Users
Italy
Messages: 470
Status: Offline
Roswell, if they aren't in the same color of atmospheres that's because of their atmosphere Hue




My Mods and Addons

Packard Bell
Windows 10 Pro
Intel® Celeron® CPU 1000M @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz
4 GB
64 bit Operative System
 
simonecinque1992Date: Saturday, 02.07.2016, 13:19 | Message # 465
Pioneer
Group: Users
Italy
Messages: 470
Status: Offline
I updated the atmospheres collection!

Download Link


Changelog


Don't know where to put this file?
Put it in addons folder AND don't extract anything! Because it's already a .pak file!





My Mods and Addons

Packard Bell
Windows 10 Pro
Intel® Celeron® CPU 1000M @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHz
4 GB
64 bit Operative System


Edited by simonecinque1992 - Saturday, 02.07.2016, 13:54
 
Search: