ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » Wikipedia articles about SpaceEngine
Wikipedia articles about SpaceEngine
HarbingerDawnDate: Sunday, 23.03.2014, 23:37 | Message # 61
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Quote midtskogen ()
In the limitation section I think it should be mentioned that though there is no Linux port, SE is reported to run just fine on x86 based hardware through Wine.

It does say specifically that it doesn't run natively, not that it doesn't run at all. I'm not sure that mentioning Wine is even necessary. If a Linux user wants to use SE, then presumably Wine will be the first thing they go to. I don't see it fitting in well with the article. But, it is a wiki, so if you or anyone else has something they would like to add and think works well, then by all means please contribute.

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

form_d_kDate: Monday, 20.10.2014, 23:27 | Message # 62
Astronaut
Group: Users
United States
This page is a candidate for deletion. It needs more references, as it's not 'notable' enough (whatever that subjectively means). I updated the article to include a link to the io9.com post about it; are there any other references you guys know of?

I wanted to link to the Steam Greenlight page, but I'm not sure where that belongs in the article.

stewartIMDate: Tuesday, 17.01.2017, 22:37 | Message # 63
Observer
Group: Users
United States
SpaceEngineer, I recently made some updates to the Wikipedia page; however, the article is currently lacking any images due to copyright protection. Would it be possible to release some images with Creative Commons licensing so that they could be posted to Wikipedia?

Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » Wikipedia articles about SpaceEngine
Search: