ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » Space Engine with ReShade.
Space Engine with ReShade.
meegjaDate: Monday, 16.05.2016, 10:36 | Message # 151
Space Tourist
Group: Users
Netherlands
Used Reshade in games and was looking forward to use it with SE 0.9.7.4 CR2 ... but no matter what I try, I do net get the desired results and also getting glitches like the screenshot of Dudefinal is showing: blocked planet textures or huge chunks missing in the texture. Jupiter for example is divided into 6 parts and it looks like each part has it's own, not overlaying texture.

Always be yourself (unless you suck)
Intel i5 4690k 3.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 2400 RAM, MSI GTX 1080 Founders Edition

BambusmanDate: Wednesday, 01.06.2016, 13:01 | Message # 152
Pioneer
Group: SE team
Germany
I worked on something and it would be nice if anyone could test it and tell me if it's good or not.

Download:

Edited by Bambusman - Friday, 03.06.2016, 18:47

MoonkeyDate: Thursday, 09.06.2016, 16:08 | Message # 153
Space Tourist
United States
Quote Bambusman ()
I worked on something and it would be nice if anyone could test it and tell me if it's good or not.

Download:

You didn't post any download?

RoswellDate: Saturday, 11.06.2016, 03:51 | Message # 154
Pioneer
Canada
lol

n0b0dyDate: Wednesday, 22.06.2016, 13:35 | Message # 155
Explorer
Pirate
I post my Reshade Mediator 1.1 configuration if anyone is interested:

Also this configuration doesn't affect SE's graphics such as water rendering and water ripple effect as it can be seen in this gif (in which I disable and enable reshade IRT in order to illustrate this point:

Reshade is the equivalent of what make-up is for women: Apply too much and the result can be disastrous wink

DoctorOfSpaceDate: Wednesday, 22.06.2016, 15:54 | Message # 156
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Quote n0b0dy ()
Also this configuration doesn't affect SE's graphics such as water rendering and water ripple effect

I may need to try and remake my previous config with this.

Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB

spacerDate: Wednesday, 22.06.2016, 17:11 | Message # 157
Star Engineer
Israel
that will be awesome! one thing that the reshade ruined (i use doc config)
is that the water rendering is not working. gonna be great if there is a fix

"we began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still"
-carl sagan

-space engine photographer

DoctorOfSpaceDate: Wednesday, 22.06.2016, 18:11 | Message # 158
Galaxy Architect
Pirate
Bambusman, that is good to know. Will definitely see if I can adapt my older config to the newer reshade.

EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB

MoonkeyDate: Thursday, 07.07.2016, 22:47 | Message # 159
Space Tourist
United States
With Reshade 3.0 around the corner, (You can try out the beta currently downloadable) instead of redoing this post for Reshade 2.0, which has a horribly clunky, counter-intuitive UI, I think it would be best to do this for ReShade 3.0, which is possibly the best version yet.

Ingame UI for dynamically changing settings (similar to ENB) on the fly and seeing your changes happen instantly without needing to recompile shaders, while also changing the order that the effects render in and having it update without the need to alt-tab out of a game or such. It's going to be really awesome.

For now: Here (Mediafire) is the link to ReShade 3.0 beta 4, and here (github) is a link to all the currently ported shaders for ReShade 3.0's new code structure. (Just click the green "Clone or Download" button to download all of the files. You will need the "Textures" folder for these things to work also)

I'm going to refrain from redoing this post for 3.0 since it is only in Beta and definitely not ready for a tutorial post. It is also pretty buggy with some games, and missing some features and essential shaders (Tonemapping, etc) so I would also advise others looking to change coloring and lighting from using 3.0 beta juuust yet, unless you want to get a good feel for what it's going to be like.

If anyone has any questions on how to use 3.0, I'm here to answer wink

Edited by Moonkey - Thursday, 07.07.2016, 22:51

PlutonianEmpireDate: Thursday, 07.07.2016, 23:57 | Message # 160
Pioneer
United States
Will 3.0 have the same issues with the new reversed Z depth settings like 2.0 does?

Specs: Dell Inspiron 5547 (Laptop); 8 gigabytes of RAM; Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz; Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (That's all there is :( )

DoctorOfSpaceDate: Friday, 08.07.2016, 00:05 | Message # 161
Galaxy Architect
Pirate
I will wait to port over my old settings, though I suspect things like bloom will remain broken on planetary surfaces.

EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB

MoonkeyDate: Monday, 18.07.2016, 02:21 | Message # 162
Space Tourist
United States
Quote PlutonianEmpire ()
Will 3.0 have the same issues with the new reversed Z depth settings like 2.0 does?

3.0 has 3 settings to fix Upside-down depth-buffer, Reversed depth-buffer, and some other type of depth-buffer problem present in other games.

HaloracheDate: Thursday, 25.08.2016, 13:59 | Message # 163
Observer
Group: Newbies
France
I tried Reshade files given by DoctorOfSpace (that worked fine with 0.9.7.4) with the new 0.9.8.0 version, first it seems to work properly (it's really beautiful), but each time that i come close to the surface of a procedural planet (closer than 1,5km) this kind of artefact appear on the ground :

http://hpics.li/29c8b48

When i delete Reshade, artefacts disappear. Is there any solution ?

Edited by Halorache - Thursday, 25.08.2016, 14:01

DoctorOfSpaceDate: Thursday, 25.08.2016, 14:09 | Message # 164
Galaxy Architect
Pirate
My config has bloom enabled but also uses an older Reshade so disabling such things will not fix the issues. It needs to be migrated over to a newer Reshade version and remove those offending effects, which I haven't got around to doing(if someone wants to put in the effort that would be nice).

EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB

HaloracheDate: Thursday, 25.08.2016, 14:15 | Message # 165
Observer
Group: Newbies
France
Quote Bambusman ()
Halorache,
that happens if you activate settings like bloom,lens flares, ambient light.
deactivating these settings works.

Thanks you very much for your answer.

To be honest, i've only extracted files into system folder, just as i did with 0.9.7.4, so i don't know how could i change Bloom, Lens flares and Ambiant light options. I've seen "SweetFX_settings.txt" file in SweetFx folder which contain Bloom settings but i don't really know how to deal with it and if it's the good way...

Added (25.08.2016, 14:15)
---------------------------------------------

Quote DoctorOfSpace ()
My config has bloom enabled but also uses an older Reshade so disabling such things will not fix the issues. It needs to be migrated over to a newer Reshade version and remove those offending effects, which I haven't got around to doing(if someone wants to put in the effort that would be nice).

Oh, okay, thank you for your answer. So... now, i'll probably delete Reshade because i love too much landing on planets.

Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » Space Engine with ReShade.
Search: