ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » SpaceEngine » Off-topic Discussions » Unknown Sci-Fi Movies (Anyone have any ideas of what these movies are? ;x)
Unknown Sci-Fi Movies
smjjamesDate: Thursday, 04.10.2012, 00:44 | Message # 16
World Builder
Group: Users
United States
Oh 2001 did have an alternate ending? huh, maybe I wasnt aware of that.

Since they were on the Showtime/HBO channels, probably search Sci-Fi movies that have been shown on there?

HarbingerDawnDate: Thursday, 04.10.2012, 15:58 | Message # 17
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
Quote (Caiterz)
it does look REALLY GOOD so i'll have to watch that one as well

Definitely, Pitch Black is a cool movie, totally worth watching a few times.

Quote (Caiterz)
6.)

That description is tickling my memory, it seems familiar somehow yet I can't think of any specifics. I could be imagining things, or maybe it was a movie I saw a very long time ago...

Quote (Caiterz)
I be a girl nerd

That makes you more rare than a lake on Titan around here :P Welcome.

Quote (Caiterz)
HarbingerDawn - omg your avatar. *dies in love*

Thanks biggrin

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

SpaceEngineerDate: Friday, 05.10.2012, 09:06 | Message # 18
Author of Space Engine
Russian Federation
Quote (matty406)
Are you able to describe the creatures in number 1? I remember a movie where a team was being chased by big swarms of crawling bug-like things, but it might not be the one.

Dune?

SpaceEngineerDate: Monday, 08.10.2012, 10:13 | Message # 19
Author of Space Engine
Russian Federation
Okay, maybe you guys remember this one:

A TV series, one of which the crew flew on a ship to a planet in a binary or triple system, where the planet with life is rotated close to a hot blue star. When the blue star is rising, the vegetation starts burning and all becomes a scorched desert. But when blue star sets below the horizon, the vegetation grows back quickly, thanks to a great root system that survives fire. The second sun-like star shines like ours on Earth, and vegetation uses its light as usual. The ship's crew lurked in the cave when the blue star starts rising, and waits for rescue.

And no, this is not Riddick.

smjjamesDate: Monday, 08.10.2012, 15:31 | Message # 20
World Builder
United States
Quote (SpaceEngineer)
Quote (matty406)
Are you able to describe the creatures in number 1? I remember a movie where a team was being chased by big swarms of crawling bug-like things, but it might not be the one.

Dune?

No, I know Dune and it isn't Dune.

CaiterzDate: Monday, 15.10.2012, 09:10 | Message # 21
Observer
United States

1.) Was a movie where I BELIEVE they were on mars and they find this underground set of seemingly creature-made caves in which they could breathe in there... and i THINK They were being chased around by monsters/aliens/something. The closest one I can find to it so far is Stranded (2001) but that movie doesnt have the scene that i remember most vividly, which is where they FIND the underground caves, sort of like this -> http://i50.tinypic.com/x26hlf.png

In case anyone was wondering~

Okay, so i watched Stranded ALL the way through, and it WAS the movie i was thinking of. There werent aliens chasing them, but the air in the tunnels was randomly there, and then randomly not. They FIND the aliens at the end, but not chased by them.

The acting is kinda crappy and it starts out slow, but I think it's got some pretty interesting parts smile

-Cait-
-Girl Nerd ;3-

n0b0dyDate: Thursday, 22.09.2016, 17:07 | Message # 22
Explorer
Pirate
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2278870/

Severely underrated IMHO..

Forum » SpaceEngine » Off-topic Discussions » Unknown Sci-Fi Movies (Anyone have any ideas of what these movies are? ;x)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: