ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » Alek's creations (On the occasion I make a mod, I'll share it here.)
Alek's creations
AlekDate: Thursday, 08.12.2016, 20:38 | Message # 1
Pioneer
Group: Users
United States
I don't know how often I'll be doing mods but I figured I'd make a thread.

First up is my first mod, the Kizo Duosu System v1.0.0. I may make 1.x.x improvements and in fact probably will.
This star system is 77.2 ly from home and is home to the people that left Earth around the time a (in the story I'm writing that this is for) purposely so-far not mentioned disaster happened to Earth that made the people leaving feel that all life on Earth would die. What they didn't know however that, though damaged, life on Earth did continue, including human civilization, thereby separating human civilization in two. The people who left went to a recently (in their time/timeline) discovered Earthlike planet, and fully terraformed it. They named each of the planets in their new solar system, the Earthlike one, out of courtesy to past human "second Earth" names, called it Terra Nova, and the Earth they came from became known to them as Terra Veteris.

The attached pak file goes in the "addons" folder in SE 0.9.8.0, it may or may not work in older versions, I haven't tested it in any older versions so I don't know.

Attachments: Kizo_Duosu_Syst.pak (4.3 Kb)

Living among the stars, I find my way. I grow in strength through knowledge of the space I occupy, until I become the ruler of my own interstellar empire of sorts. Though The world was made for the day, I was made for the night, and thus, the universe itself is within my destiny.

WildOne657Date: Saturday, 10.12.2016, 23:44 | Message # 2
Observer
Mexico
It´s awesome! But try to add images to look it more atractive! smile

And, why Terra Nova had to much clouds?

Edited by WildOne657 - Saturday, 10.12.2016, 23:45

AlekDate: Wednesday, 14.12.2016, 17:45 | Message # 3
Pioneer
United States
Thank you, and I suppose I could...

Due to the fact that nearly all the water on the planet is fresh water, as it hasn't been abe to drag lots of minerals into it over millions of years, plus the planet being on the very inner side of the habitable zone, (though the second reason is more to blame) causes there to be a lot of evaporation and a lot of clouds, but it also keeps the albedo high, keeping the temperature liveable.

Living among the stars, I find my way. I grow in strength through knowledge of the space I occupy, until I become the ruler of my own interstellar empire of sorts. Though The world was made for the day, I was made for the night, and thus, the universe itself is within my destiny.

Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » Alek's creations (On the occasion I make a mod, I'll share it here.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: