ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » PlutonianEmpire's Imperial Addon Archives (Addon collection, courtesy of the almighty Plutonian Empire.)
PlutonianEmpire's Imperial Addon Archives
PlutonianEmpireDate: Tuesday, 25.10.2016, 01:26 | Message # 46
Pioneer
Group: Users
United States
I have updated this mod to fix a bug or three. Feel free to re-download. smile

Quote FreedomBringer ()
You are a space engine wizard! I love every aspect of this mod, it's really good! biggrin

Thank you! smile

Specs: Dell Inspiron 5547 (Laptop); 8 gigabytes of RAM; Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz; Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (That's all there is :( )

Edited by PlutonianEmpire - Wednesday, 21.09.2016, 21:30

n0b0dyDate: Tuesday, 25.10.2016, 06:41 | Message # 47
Explorer
Pirate
Hi PlutonianEmpire! I am a bit confused now: Which post above has the most up-to-date 0980 terrain shader modification? This? or this one?

Thanks and sorry for my stupid question unsure

PlutonianEmpireDate: Tuesday, 25.10.2016, 06:58 | Message # 48
Pioneer
United States
I believe they're the same, I just have both for redundancy. smile

The weird file names are because my only internet is my mobile device, but WiFi hotspot and tether is broken, so my only method of file upload and download is to download/upload to/from the device directly, and then tranfer to/from my laptop via usb. For some reason, my android likes to randomize the file names when uploading. wacko

Edit: And my post count is now 451. It better not be an "ominous sign" because my Samsung is NOT a Note 7! lol

Specs: Dell Inspiron 5547 (Laptop); 8 gigabytes of RAM; Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz; Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (That's all there is :( )

Edited by PlutonianEmpire - Tuesday, 25.10.2016, 07:00

PlutonianEmpireDate: Thursday, 27.10.2016, 01:34 | Message # 49
Pioneer
United States
The Plutonian Empire Universe
Version: 1.1

Update 1.1: Fixed file path structure.

My primary world building project that I've slowly workerd on for the last 17 years, which got it's start in a good old fashioned game of Civilization II. biggrin

This is a space opera fantasy universe, so if you're not fond of witches, wizards, and demons flying around in FTL spaceships, this probably isn't the kind of storytelling for you. lol

Set 51,200 years into the future, the Plutonian Empire is led by its founding King through 50 milleniums of evolution, from a puny upstart rebel state on a brand new magical island in the South Atlantic, to complete conquest of an entire universe. Thousands of years of history, countless trillions of planets, and its fair share of successes and setbacks.

It's also terribly author-insert, so please forgive me for declaring myself the King of the Universe. biggrin

The bulk of my storytelling is on another game, NationStates, but I am adding it bit by bit to the SE wiki info boxes.

The pak file for it includes 10 star systems, some unfinished with missing moons, but I'm getting there. There will definitely be more systems and storylines added in the future. It's a nonstop project! It also includes my terrain mod as well, and some custom atmospheres (.atm models). The addon uses my life probability mod, but it is not required but highly recommended to use with this Plutonian Empire Universe mod. It will help give that "space opera" feel, such as native multicell life around hot, short lived B class stars, which happens anyway in the TPE universe. wink

I also included one new spacecraft model, that I made with the SE ship editor last year.

https://drive.google.com/file....rivesdk

To install, copy the .pak file to the addons folder in your space engine folder. To use the probability mod, go into your config folder and open main-user.cfg with a text editor such as notepad. Next open the tpe_main-user.cfg, copy the text in that file and paste it into your main-user.cfg, by either commenting out the old life probability generator settings or overwriting it. Be sure to make a back up of your config files before doing this as a precaution in case something goes wrong!

Happy exploring!

The comet that started it all...

Shadows of a Lifeterra.

A shockwave. From this angle, looks like fried chicken. Yum! lol

A world barreling to an early demise...

An ecemunopolis moon...

Circumbinary binary planet.

Edit: The nebulae model in image 3 isn't mine. It was part of another mod; I forgot whose though. If anyone remembers I'll add a link to that thread. smile

Attachments: 5741228.jpg (179.7 Kb) · 7648281.jpg (198.9 Kb) · 7257278.jpg (102.1 Kb) · 4419893.jpg (224.5 Kb) · 5043958.jpg (249.6 Kb) · 5066079.jpg (173.5 Kb)

Edited by PlutonianEmpire - Thursday, 27.10.2016, 19:56

JackDoleDate: Thursday, 27.10.2016, 12:20 | Message # 50
Star Engineer
Group: Local Moderators
Germany
PlutonianEmpire,
you have your addons in a subfolder called TPE.
This does NOT work within a .pak file. (At least not with me.)
Subfolders only work when not packed.
For the addon to work, the .pak file has to be unpacked into the 'addons' folder.

Don't forget to look here.

PlutonianEmpireDate: Thursday, 27.10.2016, 19:59 | Message # 51
Pioneer
United States
JackDole, thank you for finding that! smile

I believe I fixed it. The new version is up now. smile

Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » PlutonianEmpire's Imperial Addon Archives (Addon collection, courtesy of the almighty Plutonian Empire.)
Search: