• Page 9 of 9
  • «
Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » RockoRocks' ship releases
RockoRocks' ship releases
grisha512Date: Thursday, 31.03.2016, 12:59 | Message # 121
Astronaut
Group: Users
Russian Federation
Sorry for the necro, maybe you should make the Sa-Matra from star control 2.

RodrigoDate: Thursday, 31.03.2016, 13:37 | Message # 122
Explorer
Group: Local Moderators
Brazil
Could you port the pegasus-ares lander from Orbithangar?

http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6596

I'd love to use it with a proper dock system

Edited by Rodrigo - Thursday, 31.03.2016, 13:43

RockoRocksDate: Friday, 01.04.2016, 13:19 | Message # 123
World Builder
Belgium
Hello everyone, lovely to see that this thread isn't dead because people keep posting in it. Anyway, here are some replies

grisha512, that looks like an interesting spaceship and it's already been requested probably, but I just can't seem to find a good model of it and I don't think I'm capable of making one myself

Rodrigo, that lander thing looks pretty amazing, I'll look into that for sure, soon.

I haven't converted models to SpaceEngine models in a long time, it may take some time for me to find out how to do it properly again, esp. with newer versions of SpaceEngine being out

You guys are all amazing, sorry for my frequent inactivity here, it's a shame this forum seems to be getting less and less active but to the ones that are loyal like you keep it up

I will be inactive on this forum for the time being. Might come back eventually

AMD AR-3305M APU w/ Radeon HD 1.90 GHz 6,00 GB RAM

Edited by RockoRocks - Friday, 01.04.2016, 13:24

RockoRocksDate: Friday, 01.04.2016, 21:48 | Message # 124
World Builder
Belgium
Hello everyone, I haven't done that launcher yet, but in the meantime, check out my latest ship, it looks very good!

yovani-srw_94Date: Thursday, 07.04.2016, 04:56 | Message # 125
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
wating for this

Product line
Supercarrier
Model
Supercarrier
Class
CSO-class
Technical information
Length
28.960 kilometers (95,013 ft 1 in)[1]
Width
11.447 kilometers (37,555 ft 9 in)[1]
Height/depth
3.563 kilometers (11,689 ft 8 in)

(not to be confused with Assault Carrier, is more small)

RockoRocksDate: Thursday, 07.04.2016, 09:07 | Message # 126
World Builder
Belgium
yovani-srw_94, I don't seem to be able to find that 3D model anywhere on the internet, so I wouldn't know how to get it. I don't think ripping it straight from the game is an option, since this is from an Xbox 360 game and also I do not own any Halo games nor have ever played them.

HOWEVER, I do have a nice Assault Carrier 3D model laying around, which is a far superior model to the SketchUp one I once uploaded in 2013. Perhaps I can get that one to work.

giftDate: Thursday, 05.05.2016, 01:12 | Message # 127
Space Pilot
United States
When I load up the halo ring it crashes.

DanielMCHDate: Thursday, 12.05.2016, 18:22 | Message # 128
Observer
Spain
Nevermind.

Edited by DanielMCH - Thursday, 12.05.2016, 18:27

michaylovichleonidDate: Tuesday, 04.10.2016, 19:10 | Message # 129
Observer
Pirate
RockoRocks, hello! I have a proposition for you. How do you like the idea of the transfer of ships "Soyuz" and "Apollo" in the Space Engine. Now SE has everything! Fantastic ships the games (such as Eve Online), from real-life Space Shuttle, International Space Station, Hubble Space Telescope, a plurality of probes of the Voyager to Rozetty. However, I am extremely surprised that there is still no Apollo or the Soyuz. This legendary ships! I think it does not take a lot of time - on the Internet there are many models and textures of these ships. Thank you so much if you take! This is my dream. Sorry for bad english, I'm from Russia

kham132Date: Wednesday, 05.10.2016, 02:46 | Message # 130
Space Pilot
United States
Have there been requests for Elon Musk's ITS?

"Fancy and inspirational quote."
- Famous Person

bigredstar91Date: Monday, 31.10.2016, 21:35 | Message # 131
Observer
Pirate
On the star wars one, the textures did not show up on the ships and I did put them in the correct folder. But honestly these mods need to please be updated to 0.98 asap please.

RoswellDate: Tuesday, 01.11.2016, 05:32 | Message # 132
Pioneer
Canada
Hi guy's I wonders if someone can make a naboo's ships pls (star wars ships). Pls.

https://www.google.ca/search?....vhKM%3A

and

https://www.google.ca/search?....vvmM%3A

Edited by Roswell - Tuesday, 01.11.2016, 05:34

LongwaytomeDate: Thursday, 03.11.2016, 23:05 | Message # 133
Observer
Mexico
Quote RockoRocks ()
yovani-srw_94, I don't seem to be able to find that 3D model anywhere on the internet, so I wouldn't know how to get it. I don't think ripping it straight from the game is an option, since this is from an Xbox 360 game and also I do not own any Halo games nor have ever played them.

HOWEVER, I do have a nice Assault Carrier 3D model laying around, which is a far superior model to the SketchUp one I once uploaded in 2013. Perhaps I can get that one to work.

you have a carrier in this post http://en.spaceengine.org/forum/17-1822-1
Update to 9.7 bro, all ships in 9.7 working perfectly in 9.8

RockoRocksDate: Friday, 04.11.2016, 22:17 | Message # 134
World Builder
Belgium
Hello everyone... I think it's about time I start clearing things up here. First off I apologise for not living up to most requests on this page despite promising to do them. Secondly I am here to announce that I will not be releasing any new ships or other things on this forum for the time being (the OP has been updated as well). I haven't really lost interest in SE at all and I am not retiring from this forum either. But it's just the fact that I haven't ported any new ships in ages, really kind of forgot how it worked, and with all the SE updates the past months the method to succesfully import spaceships into SE probably has changed a lot from what I'm used to as well.

However, much more importantly, as I may have mentioned before in another thread, while this 4-year old laptop runs SpaceEngine just fine, it overheats after like 10 or 15 minutes of playing and then it just automatically shuts down to prevent hardware damage by overheating. As of yet I have no clue how to fix it and I'm not sure if it's even worth bothering with anyway. And even if I do figure out how spaceships are added correctly these days, it will be utterly unrewarding as I cannot even enjoy my own work, or anything in SE at all for that matter.

So in conclusion I am once again very sorry for all this, I will not be porting any new ships until I say I will, and when I do get back into spaceship porting, it will be because I have a new and decent laptop or computer. I hope to acquire one in the coming months but for now I can't really say when that'll be.

Thanks to everyone for all the support and for showing your interest into my projects on this forum

-RockoRocks

Edited by RockoRocks - Friday, 04.11.2016, 22:22

Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » RockoRocks' ship releases
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search: