ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Survival mode for Space Engine?!?! (Idea for proper 1.0 release for space engine: survival mode)
Survival mode for Space Engine?!?!
khaos526Date: Tuesday, 13.09.2016, 16:43 | Message # 16
Observer
Group: Users
United States
Quote thekerbalwow ()
it would be similar than no man sky and elite ii

Exactly why I don't really want SE to be the same as those. I really like just exploring, no goals, no competition, just exploration and relaxation. I play Elite II for the other aspects...

Bells_TheoremDate: Wednesday, 14.09.2016, 23:13 | Message # 17
Explorer
Group: Users
United States
Quote khaos526 ()
it would be similar than no man sky and elite ii

Exactly why I don't really want SE to be the same as those. I really like just exploring, no goals, no competition, just exploration and relaxation. I play Elite II for the other aspects...

From what I understand, the game will be a separate application than the current planetarium. So no matter what game is developed, you will still be able to just explore and relax as you do now.

overtheline92Date: Sunday, 09.10.2016, 12:59 | Message # 18
Observer
Group: Newbies
United Kingdom
people always ask this... it would break the system, it takes allot of cpu and memory to load what it already has, you would have to sacrifice the visuals of the game to make room for other abilities on the engine in its current form, leave it the way it is with the stunning visuals and information is has already smile

Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Survival mode for Space Engine?!?! (Idea for proper 1.0 release for space engine: survival mode)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: