ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » What could SpaceEngine look like in the future?
What could SpaceEngine look like in the future?
BambusmanDate: Sunday, 11.09.2016, 13:53 | Message # 1
Pioneer
Group: SE team
Germany
I created this thread because i thought it would be interesting to see what you think about the future of Spaceengine
on what it could look like.

Post here images or comments of what you think SE could look like, it doesn't matter if these ideas seem to be unrealistic to add.

for example:
One day we can view a black hole eating a star from a distant planet.

or
one day we can explore nebulae with more detail from the inside:

steeljaw354Date: Sunday, 11.09.2016, 14:18 | Message # 2
World Builder
Group: Users
Pirate
I think Planetary or asteroid impacts would be added in a few years

AlekDate: Monday, 12.09.2016, 02:51 | Message # 3
Pioneer
United States
Summed up:

VR SE users will be brainwashed into thinking they are actually capable of changing their size and will be able to chnge elements of planets and their systems with their hands, even being able to make planets collide and the coalesce into a new planet, or be able to stand on a neutron star's surface without hesitation, hence making the term "virtual reality" completely true, to make a place where each human is a god, leaving the real world behind to live in a place where our power-hungry nature can finally be satisfied. Goodbye world, Space Engine is my new home, where I don't need food, nor water, nor sleep, I don't age, and can do whatever I want on any scale I want anywhere in an entire universe.

Living among the stars, I find my way. I grow in strength through knowledge of the space I occupy, until I become the ruler of my own interstellar empire of sorts. Though The world was made for the day, I was made for the night, and thus, the universe itself is within my destiny.

overtheline92Date: Friday, 07.10.2016, 13:58 | Message # 4
Observer
Group: Newbies
United Kingdom
:O i wish we had colliding galaxies, and yes the whole black hole eating a star thing would be incredible to witness, i hope they continue to develope this game, though i must admit my pc needs an upgrade allot sooner than with most other games if i play this :P

AlienartDate: Saturday, 08.10.2016, 15:35 | Message # 5
Space Tourist
United States
I'd just be happy with visible life forms beyond lichen or grass. This would be challenging enough in itself.

Caverns would be cool too. And rare ancient ruins.

overtheline92Date: Saturday, 08.10.2016, 18:50 | Message # 6
Observer
Group: Newbies
United Kingdom
ye i guess the posibilities are endless, the universe has literally so much to offer in terms of visuals and experiences that it would need a super computer to have it all at once, i think that since the game focuses more on space (obviously) then it would be more sensible to add stars and galaxy collisions etc, for example we know that the mily way and andromida will collide in the far future. would be good to see that in a simulation

Forum » SpaceEngine » General Discussions » What could SpaceEngine look like in the future?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: