ENG New site

Advanced search
[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Image Dump
HornblowerDate: Friday, 25.11.2016, 21:59 | Message # 6256
World Builder
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 714
Status: Offline
JackDole, You should make your signature say, "Turning SE into minecraft 1 mod at a time"
 
OstariskDate: Friday, 25.11.2016, 22:02 | Message # 6257
Pioneer
Group: Users
Australia
Messages: 451
Status: Offline
Quote Hornblower ()
You should make your signature say, "Turning SE into minecraft 1 mod at a time"

I second that. biggrin






My mods
 
JackDoleDate: Friday, 25.11.2016, 22:16 | Message # 6258
Star Engineer
Group: Local Moderators
Germany
Messages: 1742
Status: Offline
I will think about it! wink




Don't forget to look here.



Edited by JackDole - Friday, 25.11.2016, 22:16
 
fmilustracionesDate: Saturday, 26.11.2016, 09:39 | Message # 6259
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Messages: 8
Status: Offline
Hi there, first time posting in the forum. I've already read the rules but if I've made a mistake or anything like that, please let me know.

I like taking photorealistic pictures, hope you enjoy them!






Attachments: 6118056.jpg (151.3 Kb) · 8393743.jpg (183.1 Kb) · 7239188.jpg (157.9 Kb)
 
fmilustracionesDate: Saturday, 26.11.2016, 09:43 | Message # 6260
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Messages: 8
Status: Offline
A couple more...








Attachments: 4145378.jpg (148.5 Kb) · 9869011.jpg (210.0 Kb) · 9399068.jpg (105.8 Kb) · 2685012.jpg (209.0 Kb)
 
WatsisnameDate: Saturday, 26.11.2016, 10:00 | Message # 6261
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
United States
Messages: 2613
Status: Offline
Those nebulae shots are very nice!




 
quarior14Date: Saturday, 26.11.2016, 13:06 | Message # 6262
World Builder
Group: Users
Pirate
Messages: 649
Status: Offline
JackDole, how do make rings cubic ?




Quarior
 
JackDoleDate: Saturday, 26.11.2016, 14:36 | Message # 6263
Star Engineer
Group: Local Moderators
Germany
Messages: 1742
Status: Offline
Quote quarior14 ()
JackDole, how do make rings cubic ?

I have answered it here.





Don't forget to look here.

 
fmilustracionesDate: Sunday, 27.11.2016, 01:08 | Message # 6264
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Messages: 8
Status: Offline
I've been using SE for a long time now but never shared any images, so I have tons of screens to upload. I'll try to avoid any spam.

Today is all about spaceships!
















Attachments: 6057690.jpg (67.3 Kb) · 1636822.jpg (47.7 Kb) · 8124331.jpg (83.4 Kb) · 3754479.jpg (56.5 Kb) · 0364899.jpg (104.0 Kb) · 8791498.jpg (43.9 Kb) · 3499833.jpg (66.6 Kb) · 3720891.jpg (69.0 Kb)
 
fmilustracionesDate: Sunday, 27.11.2016, 04:41 | Message # 6265
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Messages: 8
Status: Offline
And life!








Attachments: 9725164.jpg (173.9 Kb) · 4842973.jpg (155.3 Kb) · 8321507.jpg (176.3 Kb) · 7404477.jpg (470.5 Kb)


Edited by fmilustraciones - Sunday, 27.11.2016, 04:42
 
fmilustracionesDate: Sunday, 27.11.2016, 19:28 | Message # 6266
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Messages: 8
Status: Offline
Moons






Attachments: 4250422.jpg (385.4 Kb) · 7948540.jpg (208.2 Kb) · 7622863.jpg (217.5 Kb)


Edited by fmilustraciones - Sunday, 27.11.2016, 19:31
 
fmilustracionesDate: Sunday, 27.11.2016, 19:32 | Message # 6267
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Messages: 8
Status: Offline







Attachments: 9776549.jpg (218.5 Kb) · 2829072.jpg (121.6 Kb) · 5972160.jpg (155.2 Kb) · 6618280.jpg (191.2 Kb)
 
StarManDate: Tuesday, 29.11.2016, 01:54 | Message # 6268
Observer
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 16
Status: Offline
fmilustraciones, these images are phenominal! but is there any way you can bump up the resolution? they would make excellent desktop backgrounds.




Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.
 
HornblowerDate: Wednesday, 30.11.2016, 20:44 | Message # 6269
World Builder
Group: Users
United States
Messages: 714
Status: Offline
(Game) What is this?

Attachments: 4249931.jpg (90.8 Kb)
 
fmilustracionesDate: Thursday, 01.12.2016, 18:58 | Message # 6270
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Messages: 8
Status: Offline
Quote StarMan ()
fmilustraciones, these images are phenominal! but is there any way you can bump up the resolution? they would make excellent desktop backgrounds.


Hey man, thanks! I think there's an image size limit in the forum so I can't bump up the resolution, but I could always send them to you via email or something like that, what do you think?

In the meantime, more screens!






Attachments: 0821434.jpg (579.8 Kb) · 8191481.jpg (210.2 Kb) · 4719302.jpg (355.9 Kb)
 
Search: