ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Recording with screen read-outs
Recording with screen read-outs
RobbieDate: Saturday, 13.08.2011, 10:37 | Message # 1
Pioneer
Group: Global Moderators
United Kingdom
Is it possible to have an option added, to have screen read-outs 'on' while recording, but not have those readouts displayed in the video after it's been recorded. There's been many times where I needed to see the read out information while recording, but not wanted it displayed in the video itself. I can not do this in SE at present. The only choice I have when recording is either have the screen read-outs 'on' or 'off.'

I'm interested in trying out another presentation style for the video page later. I don't want the viewers to see how certain actions are being carried out by me during the recording process. I want the viewer to get a sense of mystery at how I arrive at certain objectives in SE without certain infomation being displayed on-screen.

Obviously we would still need the option to include recording with the screen read-outs 'on' and displayed in our videos as well - as it does so currently.

Is this at all possible?

Quad Core i7 930 CPU o/c 3.8 GHz - 6GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM - ATI HD 5870 1024Mb - Intel SSD X25-M Gen 2 - Win 7 64-bit
Add Your PC Spec To Your Signature Or Post It Here

SpaceEngineerDate: Sunday, 14.08.2011, 01:11 | Message # 2
Author of Space Engine
Group: Administrators
Russian Federation
Yes, it is possible. I will try to make it.

RobbieDate: Sunday, 14.08.2011, 08:36 | Message # 3
Pioneer
Group: Global Moderators
United Kingdom
smile I wasn't too sure if this could be done, but if it can, that'd be great!

Quad Core i7 930 CPU o/c 3.8 GHz - 6GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM - ATI HD 5870 1024Mb - Intel SSD X25-M Gen 2 - Win 7 64-bit
Add Your PC Spec To Your Signature Or Post It Here

nushed_kruts1Date: Friday, 02.12.2016, 01:37 | Message # 4
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Can this be done at all? If so, I'd like to know how?
Thanks

Forum » SpaceEngine » Feedback and Suggestions » Recording with screen read-outs
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: