ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » SpaceEngine » Off-topic Discussions » My pictures of real nebulae and galaxies
My pictures of real nebulae and galaxies
ViktorDate: Monday, 03.10.2016, 00:17 | Message # 1
Space Tourist
Group: Users
Czech Republic
Hi,

i wanted to share pictures of some Messiers i took this summer with my friend. We used EQ6, Newton 200/800, Canon 600D, coma corrector, 30 sec exposure, 1600 iso. It was our first pictures, so it's not perfect, but i think it's not bad. I enhanced them in Photoshop to make those objects nicely visible on the picture: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnUZoYlk2O-aglWtfJFG22D9yXwC
And here how they look without Photoshop editing. Just as they was originally taken: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnUZoYlk2O-agmOLyqGkc8NpCvpC
So ofc, M31 plays the main role on those pics, because it's awesome. There is M81 as well and i know there is M82 close to it as well, but i couldn't get the second one into the telescope, even though with the other 30cm Dobson telescope where wasn't the camera, i could find both easy. Weird. But M81 looks nice too.
Oh and there is also the Eagle nebula M16. Also known as Pillars of creation. It's the famous one. Everyone probably saw picture of that one, which was taken by Hubble i think.

Say what you think about those pics smile

WatsisnameDate: Monday, 03.10.2016, 00:40 | Message # 2
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
United States
These are fantastic! Very good processing. I think my favorite is M81. smile

ViktorDate: Monday, 03.10.2016, 21:10 | Message # 3
Space Tourist
Group: Users
Czech Republic
Quote Watsisname ()
These are fantastic! Very good processing. I think my favorite is M81. smile

Thanks smile Yea, M81 is nice. I changed its color a bit though. It was originally more brownish. But the blue somehow showed more details, so. And M33 also. I made more color variants for M33.
But the other objects has original color. Only their visibility was enhanced.

Edited by Viktor - Monday, 03.10.2016, 21:12

DoctorOfSpaceDate: Monday, 03.10.2016, 21:30 | Message # 4
Galaxy Architect
Group: Global Moderators
Pirate
Those are some really impressive shots.

Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC 6GB

Forum » SpaceEngine » Off-topic Discussions » My pictures of real nebulae and galaxies
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: