ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » SE and Celestia modders community (Another place where we can discuss our addons)
SE and Celestia modders community
MatsoftwareDate: Monday, 28.11.2016, 08:31 | Message # 1
Space Pilot
Group: Users
Hungary
Hello users, moderators, and SpaceEngineer, now I created a place, where users can discuss their addons[DOT] This is a forum and an alternative of the Mods and Addons section here, but it has something that the Mods and Addons section has not, that is we can discuss our mods not just in English, but in English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese[DOT] Here is a screenshot from the front page:
The only one moderator on this forum is my mum, if I can, I request some users/moderators here to register, and I will promote them to Administrator, because on this website, the moderators, are also administrators[DOT]
Please write down, what you think about it[DOT]
Link: http://seandcelmodderscommunity.createaforum.com/

My mods
If I'm not replying to a PM, my account is hacked!

Edited by Matsoftware - Monday, 28.11.2016, 08:31

quarior14Date: Monday, 28.11.2016, 12:37 | Message # 2
World Builder
Pirate
I make a account on your forum with name Quarior and create mod page in French section here.

Quarior

MatsoftwareDate: Monday, 28.11.2016, 12:53 | Message # 3
Space Pilot
Hungary
Quote quarior14 ()
I make a account on your forum with name Quarior and create mod page in French section here.
Ok, thanks for registering my forum[DOT] I hope I will get 5 users, and I'm changing the theme to dark

My mods
If I'm not replying to a PM, my account is hacked!

Edited by Matsoftware - Monday, 28.11.2016, 12:54

Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » SE and Celestia modders community (Another place where we can discuss our addons)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: