ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » HarbingerDawn's Modding Bazaar (Space ships, shaders, textures and more!)
HarbingerDawn's Modding Bazaar
HarbingerDawnDate: Sunday, 04.09.2016, 01:48 | Message # 196
Cosmic Curator
Group: Administrators
United States
None of these downloads have been updated for 0.9.8.0 yet, so don't expect anything to work properly. Only download them if you're willing and able to do whatever work is necessary to update them for 0.9.8.0 compatibility.

All forum users, please read this!
My SE mods and addons
Phenom II X6 1090T 3.2 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 970 3584 MB VRAM

fuubDate: Tuesday, 13.09.2016, 15:43 | Message # 197
Observer
Group: Newbies
Portugal
harbinger is it possible to put that gorgeous E-Wing Cockpit in the Skylone??

That would be so awesome!!

michaylovichleonidDate: Tuesday, 04.10.2016, 19:10 | Message # 198
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
HarbingerDawn, hello! I have a proposition for you. How do you like the idea of the transfer of ships "Soyuz" and "Apollo" in the Space Engine. Now SE has everything! Fantastic ships the games (such as Eve Online), from real-life Space Shuttle, International Space Station, Hubble Space Telescope, a plurality of probes of the Voyager to Rozetty. However, I am extremely surprised that there is still no Apollo or the Soyuz. This legendary ships! I think it does not take a lot of time - on the Internet there are many models and textures of these ships. Thank you so much if you take! This is my dream. Sorry for bad english, I'm from Russia

Forum » SpaceEngine » Mods and Addons » HarbingerDawn's Modding Bazaar (Space ships, shaders, textures and more!)
Search: