ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Photoshop Screenshots. (Help using photo shop)
Photoshop Screenshots.
Atheist101Date: Friday, 27.02.2015, 15:15 | Message # 1
Astronaut
Group: Users
United States
Just got adobe photo shop CC and I have never used a program like this before. I know the basics, but I'm wondering what effects some of you use to get the best out of your screenshots from Space Engine. I'm not asking for a tutorial, i can find that on my own, but what effects do you think bring out the most in the screens? Like pictures of nebula, planets, stars and so on. I noticed a lot of people can get their images to look fairly realistic, and I'm trying to figure out how to do that. Are they just sharpening the image? Maybe adding some contrast and saturation? I didn't really know where else to post this so I figured general discussion would be fine.

Thomas988Date: Friday, 27.02.2015, 15:34 | Message # 2
Space Pilot
United States
I use Gimp myself, but I like to mess around with the contrast and color values of images to make them more real. One little technique I like is to duplicate the layer of the screenshot, Gaussian blur it by a couple pixels, and lower its opacity. This give the image a nice "bloom' effect. Obviously Photoshop is a little different, but I wouldn't expect anything radically off from this technique.

All you need in life are space games and typhlosions.

Tca_11aDate: Sunday, 01.03.2015, 23:16 | Message # 3
Space Tourist
Portugal
Look Photoshop Space Images Effects on Google

Edited by Tca_11a - Sunday, 01.03.2015, 23:19

SumeraxeDate: Thursday, 05.03.2015, 07:31 | Message # 4
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pakistan
Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joined this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!
Thanks alot...

Try out our free Test-king.com - cwna certification and latest comptia training courses to get high flyin success in final and Testking comptia certification

z4zack120Date: Thursday, 10.12.2015, 11:36 | Message # 5
Observer
Group: Newbies
Pirate
Screenshots are images of the intereface and steps of a tutorial. There are many dedicated programs to take screenshots, but if you don't write a lot of tutorials you can get by fine with the one built in to windows.
101-400 VCE
Sometimes I ask students to send me screenshots of their screen so I can troubleshoot when they're having problems. Here's how to do that in Photoshop and in Elements.3M0-212 Dumps

Edited by z4zack120 - Thursday, 10.12.2015, 11:37

Forum » SpaceEngine » Gameplay Discussions » Photoshop Screenshots. (Help using photo shop)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: