ENG New site

Advanced search

[ New messages · Forum rules · Members ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » Where is the most beautiful earth like planet you've seen?
Where is the most beautiful earth like planet you've seen?
NeonDate: Wednesday, 18.01.2017, 10:59 | Message # 1
Explorer
Group: SE team
Australia
Hey Explorers,

My 32 year old nephew died on the 3rd of January leaving a 7 year old Daughter. When she
was born, he had her name tattooed across her back. A week before he died, my sister
bought his 7 yr old daughter a star and named it after both of them. We had the funeral
on the 12th with over 700 ppl turned up.

So now Zander is dead, I'd like her to have something more to think of when she looks at this star than
just a light in the sky. So I plan to make a video travelling to it for her and having a version of that tattoo
written on a beach on a planet there, so when she see's it, the camera will pass the star and cut to flying
into this planet and coming down to the surface where she can see her name in the sand. This way
she will have a location in mind when she thinks of her Dad and her star.

So here's the problem. I was working on it, when the hard drive failed, and I lost everything including the location
of the planet I was working on. So now I need a new planet.

It can't be just any old Earth. It has to be the most beautiful planet any of you have ever seen for this
little girl. So if you know one, and know the coordinates of it (and preferably a picture of it) could you
please just drop the info below.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Neon

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/neon30003

NeonDate: Thursday, 19.01.2017, 02:47 | Message # 2
Explorer
Group: SE team
Australia
I was really hoping someone had something in mind sad

MosfetDate: Thursday, 19.01.2017, 15:14 | Message # 3
World Builder
Group: Users
Italy
Neon, obviously we are in a transitional phase from the old forum to the new, I guess people have a tendency of using the new one. But I see you had replies on the other so that's good.
Sorry for your loss, say hello from Italy to your family.

"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
Douglas N. Adams
My mods
Asus x555ub: cpu i5-6200u - ram 4gb - gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram

Forum » SpaceEngine » Space Journeys » Where is the most beautiful earth like planet you've seen?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: